Join the Charity Fast-Track team and help shape future charity careers for purpose-driven people.
We’ve got a brilliant opportunity if you’re passionate about up-skilling and diversifying the charity sector and love to support people to be their very best. Come and help Charity Fast-Track thrive and grow your role to something permanent that grows with you.
Charity Fast-Track Course Coordinator
London (near Old Street)
£21k – £23k pro rata
3 days a week for, initially 6 months
How to apply
Have a look at the job description below and get familiar with the Charity Fast-Track course offers.
We do want to see your CV but crucially we want a cover letter that explains why you’ll be really good at helping make Charity Fast-Track a success. Focus on how your skills, experience and energy will support a brilliant learning experience for our students. Tell us how you match up to the role. Explain your strengths and share what might be a stretch – we’re all about learning and developing and are not expecting someone to walk in to the job knowing how to do it all immediately. Tell us what you like about what we do; or what you think we should be doing; and how you will add value. Give us a flavour of what having you as part of the team will be like.
When you’re ready – use the form below to send your CV and use the message box to craft your covering letter to us. If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat through the opportunity, give us a call.
Purpose of the role
You will be the linchpin in ensuring a smooth learning experience for our Fast-Trackers – from easy on-boarding to high-energy events and successful graduation. You will be an active member of an ambitious, fast-paced team – supporting them in the development and delivery of Charity Fast-Track growing training offer.
The Charity Fast-Track Course Coordinator is responsible for ensuring students are supported on all aspects of their learner journeys. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure the Canvas digital learning platform is optimised for Charity Fast-Track learners, with all their learning materials accessible in one place to support their learning and deepen their engagement with the course
- Organise bootcamp events and support the Charity Fast-Track Manager to ensure these training sessions are well attended and provide a creative, progressive learning experience
- Attend Charity Fast-Track events in person and online
- Manage the Charity Fast-Track customer database and all data processes in compliance with GDPR legislation
- Be the first point of contact for students – providing relevant updates and supporting the development of a collaborative learning & development community
- Support the Charity Fast-Track Digital Marketing Lead in delivering effective digital communications to raise awareness of Charity Fast-Track and increase the take up of courses
- Coordinate the assessment of work, liaising with team members to keep learner feedback timely and relevant
- Support students, in particular, with their fundraising modules to help optimise donations for our sponsor
- Maintain stakeholder relationships, including course experts and charity employers who have placed students on our courses
- Support the Charity Fast-Track Manager in delivering our alumni network strategy
- Collate feedback and support the development of impact reports for our sponsors, updates for the Utopy leadership team and insights into the impact of the Charity Fast-Track courses
- Support the development and delivery of our Charity Careers podcast service
- Share responsibility for the Charity Fast-Track emails, our social media activity and engagement with our alumni groups
- Be an active ambassador for Charity Fast-Track
You think and you do. You’re ambitious, energetic and adaptable – and know when to ask for help.
- You have good organisational skills and attention to detail
- You are confident in the digital environment and using databases / CRMs
- You are a confident communicator
- You live and breath learning and are constantly curious about ways to improve training experiences
- You like evidence and being able to demonstrate impact
- You have a good understanding of the business of charity
- You say what you mean
- You want to change the world
Being part of Utopy
Utopy is an ambitious social enterprise focused on delivering impact at a sector and system-level. Our aim is to enhance the important work of the thousands of nonprofit organisations in the UK by creating products and services that will change things for the better for the long-term.
We’re small, agile and driven. We’ve got each other’s backs and will always lend a hand. You’re not alone in your role and we know you’ll be there to help us when we need it. This means alongside your Charity Fast-Track focus, you may also:
- Support other Utopy roles when required
- Represent Utopy at events
Recommend to a friend